Algebra I & CAHSEE Independent Study
Algebra I and CAHSEE Workbooks are perfect for Homeschoolers, offering rigorous, standards-aligned content. Students are supported with fully worked out problems for reference. Assessments insure students advance as soon as they demonstrate mastery of material. Parents, guardians and teachers can provide support if needed, aided by easy-to-follow solutions for every problem.
Problems and Easy-to-Follow Solutions
These Algebra I and CAHSEE study workbooks are perfect for students who need to complete work required for credit with minimal parent or teacher involvement. The curriculums offer:
- Rigorous content aligned to California State Standards
- Fully worked out, easy-to-follow solutions and explanations to all problems with students, teachers and Homeschoolers in mind
Modeled Problems and Solutions including Sub-skills
Extensive modeling takes students through each problem step-by-step. It's like having a teacher work each problem first. Problems include solution templates designed to ensure student success. Students (and their teachers or parents) are not left without support.
The curriculum teaches all sub-skills so students are never underprepared. Lessons build on sub-skills required for Algebra I and CAHSEE questions. Students are always linking new knowledge and skills to prior achievement.
Written as a 10-workbook set (Algebra I) and a 12-workbook set (CAHSEE), these Math programs offer teachers, parents and students enough material to study and learn from. Other programs don't provide enough worked-out examples showing students how to solve problems, frustrating users when they can't figure out how to solve similar problems.
All students progress as quickly as their capabilities allow. Advanced students are never held back and struggling students never skip foundational material they need to know.
Extensive pre/post testing allows all students to test-out of mastered material and insure students cover what they have not yet mastered.
Teachers and Homeschoolers use the Student Work Record to monitor student success throughout the curriculum.
- Algebra I Curriculum – Description and Contents
- Algebra I Curriculum – Contents by Workbook and Chapter
- Algebra I Curriculum – Contents by Chapter and California State Standards
- Algebra I Curriculum – Pacing Estimate 2012-2013
- CAHSEE Curriculum – Description and Contents
- CAHSEE Curriculum – Contents by Workbook and Chapter
- CAHSEE Curriculum – Contents by Chapter and California State Standards
To Purchase or Receive Free Evaluation Copies
Contact Philip Hollingsworth at MathStudy@Dataworks-ed.com or call 559-222-4470 (Monday through Friday, between 8 AM and 5 PM Pacific Standard Time) for more information or to request a free, sample evaluation copy or download free samples below: